Rightside’s colour management software, Tangerine provides graphic designers and creative professionals with an ability to use palettes across multiple unrelated applications on Mac OS X. It addresses a constant issue many designers face, the ability to use the same palette across multiple applications.
Tangerine provides the following enhanced colour support to Mac users:
- integration across several leading design applications and Apple’s Colors Panel
- one click short-cut function allowing users to quickly retrieve any colour profile within compatible applications
- drag and drop, and one click colour syntax for programmers and web developers
- ability to share palettes between multiple Mac devices and Mac users
- colour modification history archive
Visit Tangerine‘s website for more information.